spamass-milt-list

Re: Milter antispam implementation, PLEASE HELP

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: Milter antispam implementation, PLEASE HELP
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:34:42 -0600

In the last episode (Nov 05), Spirovski Bozhidar said:
> I am working on integrating our Mail server with spamassassin. Our
> MTA is ISOCOR (Critical Path) Messaging Server.
[...]
> The MTA tries to connect to the socket, but it gets a closed socket
> in the middle of the conversation. After this the spamass-milter
> fails.

Does the milter keep running?  What error message does it print?  Also,
what version of sendmail did you link spamass-milter against?  It might
be that a newer sendmail is using a different version of the milter
protocol that your MTA doesn't like.  I don't think the protocol has
changed all that much, though.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden