spamass-milt-list

Problems compiling spamass-milter 0.2.0

From: Jon Dossey
Subject: Problems compiling spamass-milter 0.2.0
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:33:18 -0600

Redhat FC2, spamassassin 3.0.1 (+ kernel 2.6.5-1.358 SMP, GNU make 3.80,
gcc 3.3.3, automake 1.8.3, and autoconf 2.59, if any of that is even
relevant)

The following output is pretty self explanatory.

address@hidden spamass-milter-0.2.0]# ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... none
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
./configure: line 3314: VL_PROG_CC_WARNINGS: command not found
./configure: line 3324: PIKE_INCLUDE_PATHS: command not found
./configure: line 3325: PIKE_LIBRARY_PATHS: command not found
checking for spamc... /usr/bin/spamc
checking for nroff... nroff
checking for mdoc nroff macros... yes
./configure: line 3460: syntax error near unexpected token `,{'
./configure: line 3460: `ACX_PTHREAD(,{ { echo "$as_me:$LINENO: error:
Cannot determine how to use pthreads" >&5'

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from all computers."