spamass-milt-list

Re: SMTP AUTH

From: Nate S.
Subject: Re: SMTP AUTH
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:15:34 -0700

Hi,
I've been using the 'hack' described below for some time, and it's been
working until recently.  After I reconfigured sendnmail.mc for
milter-greylist, which ignores AUTH'd mail just fine, spamass-milter
hasn't been ignoring AUTH'd messages.  Below are the relevant lines from
sendmail.mc.  I'm hoping you can tell me how to change it so that
spamass-milter will ignore AUTH'd mail without breaking
milter-greylist's ability to do so.

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin',
`S=local:/var/run/sendmail/spamass.sock, F=T, T=C:15m;S:5m;R:5m;E:15m')
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',`t, b, j, _, {daemon_name},
{if_name}, {if_addr}')
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_HELO',`s, {tls_version}, {cipher},
{cipher_bits}, {verify}, {cert_subject}, {cert_issuer}')dnl
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM',`i, {auth_authen}')
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT',`r, v, Z, {greylist}')

Thanks in advance,
Nate

   Re: SMTP AUTH