spamass-milt-list

Re: Milter no longer rejects spam (postfix

From: Damian Menscher
Subject: Re: Milter no longer rejects spam (postfix
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:25:19 -0700

The test message used by milter_watch contains both eicar (blocked by
all antivirus scanners) and gtube (blocked by all spam scanners).  So
if you want to get ClamAV to let it through, you'll have to send the
message without the base64-encoded eicar piece.

In any case, your test output shows spamassassin did try blocking the
message with an explicit rejection, so I'd guess any problem is with
the postfix config.  That said, it's possible your spam-blocking
thresholds are just really high (eg, it won't block unless the score
is 100).

Damian