spamass-milt-list

Re: spamass-milt 0.4.0 released

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: spamass-milt 0.4.0 released
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:14:24 -0700

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014, Todd M. Kover wrote:
>  > I should like to send you a giant thanks for this new release, the
>  > first since 2006, if I'm right.
>
> You're welcome.

Thanks from me too. Always good to see more releases.

>  > Debian 6 entered Long Term Release (LTS support for 5 years, and I
>  > was wondering if you had considered adding this to LTS or making a
>  > .deb package available?
>  >
>  > Last Debian Squeeze package contained 0.3.1.

It was 0.3.1-10; I won't upload 0.3.2-1 or 0.4.0-1 to squeeze-lts, but I
will upload 0.4.0-1 to squeeze-backports once it has transitioned to testing.

I will probably also contribute systemd configuration files once I've
figured out the proper way to do this. (Probably with socket activation
code, I'm thinking.)

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
up where I needed to be.
 -- Douglas Adams _The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul_