spamass-milt-list

Re: Project status

From: Andy Balholm
Subject: Re: Project status
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 06:25:59 -0700

The only real bug I’ve found is that the -a option is not documented on the man
page. I’ve filed an issue now.

I’m pretty sure I saw an issue (with a patch, over 5 years old) for a feature
that I want (arbitrary script to use with the -x option, instead of just
sendmail -bv), but I can’t find it just now.

What the project desperately needs is someone to keep after the issue trackers:
triage bugs, apply submitted patches, etc. Some PR work would be helpful too,
like noting in the SpamAssassin wiki that the security hole has been patched. I
would be willing to do some of this if I can get access.

Andy