speech-reco

[Speech-reco] Test speeding up LPC synthesized voice

From: Bill Cox
Subject: [Speech-reco] Test speeding up LPC synthesized voice
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:30:07 -0400

I found some very simple LPC encode/decode software on the net which
performs better than what I had so far, so I'm switching over to it.
Here's a sample of my voice, and then the result after encoding and
decoding.  I also sped up my voice by 2X, 3X, and 4X.  Output samples
attached.  Don't worry too much that the encoded voice sounds fairly
poor.  The encoder and decoder are only 300 lines of C code!  I've
also attached the the C source code, for any hackers out there.

Bill