straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] No titles appear in certain newsfeed

From: Adam Kessel
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] No titles appear in certain newsfeed
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:45:24 -0800

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 06:02:41PM +0000, Scott Douglas-Watson wrote:
> Adam Kessel wrote:
> >No errors in the terminal window when I execute from there. Is that the
> >only place where one would see errors?
> I think you see all errors in the terminal, they're probably also logged
> to ~/.xsession-errors (or your equivalent). Do you still get the problem
> if you try subscribe to the feed again?

Resubscribing to the feed generates the same result.

The only error in .xsession-error that I can see that is possibly
relevant is the following:

Use of deprecated SAXv1 function startElement

Does this suggest any reason why the titles might render for others but
not for me?
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam