straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] straw in arch

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] straw in arch
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:23:43 +0200

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 07:01, Jan Michael C. Alonzo wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 03:28, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> > My archive:
> >
> > address@hidden
> >
> > A read-only mirror, hopefully a working one:
> >
> > http://www.iki.fi/juri/arch/2003a
> >
> > The current main development branch:
> >
> > straw--mainline--0.22
> >
> > So what you'll want to do is something like this:
> >
> > $ tla register-archive address@hidden http://www.iki.fi/juri/arch/
> > $ tla get address@hidden/straw--mainline--0.22
> >
> > I think.
>
> Dude, i'm having problems with your archive.
>
> webdav error: 302 Found
>
> any ideas?

OK, as discussed on IRC:

As arch (or the HTTP library it's using) doesn't understand redirects,
you should use http://www.helsinki.fi/~pakaste/arch/2003a as the
location. I also fixed the problem with the missing .listing files.

I just tested it, tla abrowse address@hidden as myself worked
ok, and I created another user for testing it and managed to check it
out ok.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]