straw-devel

[Straw-devel] notification area item and stuff

From: Olivier Crete
Subject: [Straw-devel] notification area item and stuff
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:53:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm in a fan of straw... and of gnome and of python.. and I though I might
help ;)  And since I've already gone through the notif area for GnomeICU,
I'm trying to do a notification area thing.. I've already wrapped the
eggtrayicon object into a python object and integrated the building into
the setup.py based system (pygtk provided nice stuff to do that).. And I'm
currently trying to find out exactly which signal to listen to to find out
when there are new items and when there are none left.. So whenever juri
wakes up on irc, I think I'll be able to send in a patch ;)
--
Olivier Crete
address@hidden