straw-devel

[Straw-devel] was: scrolling bug, now is: no scrolling

From: Owen Williams
Subject: [Straw-devel] was: scrolling bug, now is: no scrolling
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:40:23 -0400

In recent versions of straw I have not been able to scroll the article
with the arrow keys.  This was maddening for me, so I went through the
source and found that the gtkhtml view was set not to focus.  Confused,
I googled a bit and came across this thread on the mailing list:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/straw-devel/2004-04/msg00019.html

Setting the view to not focus may fix some strange scrolling bug, but it
makes it impossible to scroll an article with the keyboard.

The fix is easy:  allow the view to focus again :)

thanks,
owen