straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Contribute To Straw

From: Ryan P Skadberg
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Contribute To Straw
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:05:40 -0500

Well, good news!  We are working on Straw again and help would always be
appreciated.

First thing, this mailing list is now defunct, please sign up for the
current list, information is at:

After that, check out a current version of straw from Gnome CVS (module
straw).

After that, let us know what you are thinking of working on :)

Skadz