tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] RE: YOUR FALSELY CLAIMED CONTRACT FUNDS.

From: MR. BODE AUGUSTO
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] RE: YOUR FALSELY CLAIMED CONTRACT FUNDS.
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:36:49 +0200

Attn: The Honourable Contractor.

RE: YOUR FALSELY CLAIMED CONTRACT FUNDS.

Compliments of the season, good person. How are you and your entire family,
colleagues and friends?
Hope well.

The reason why I am writing this letter to you at this time frame is simply to
convey and relate certain
information's to your person, which I have
already considered would be highly beneficial to you after your careful reading
of this electronic mail.

To begin with the convey and relation of my message, I want to bring to your
knowledge that I am Mr.
Bode Augusto, the Director-
General/Adviser on Budget of the Federal Republic of Nigeria & Head of
Presidential Debt
Reconciliation Committee of the Federal
Government of Nigeria West Indies United Kingdom office, the only Federal
Government of Nigeria's
office currently in charge of the release and
complete remittance of funds owed to both Category A, B, and C, owed genuine
beneficiary contractors,
and I want to bring to your attention that I
currently have your overdue contract payment file submitted on my desk by the
Federal Ministry of
Finance (F.M.F.) Nigeria, for the prompt
effectance of the immediate approval and release of your complete overdue
contract funds to your
person without delays, but upon the
completion of our new advanced scrutining exercise performed solely by me here
in our West Indies
United Kingdom office in-order to ascertain
the authenticity and credibility of your overdue contract payment case with the
Federal Government of
Nigeria, before the effectance of the
release of your overdue contract payment to you, I discovered that you are not
the true genuine
beneficiary of your claimed contract funds, and
as a result I cancelled and closed your overdue contract payment file, which is
the sole reason why you
have been unable to receive your falsely
claimed contract funds till this current time frame upon your hard efforts.

Also, I have received about ten (10) different banking accounts claimed to be
nominated by you and sent
by anonymous individuals claiming to
be your Nigerian concerned partners with an N.B that you were deceased, but
upon intense
investigations performed by our Fraud Investigation
Unit here in our West Indies United Kingdom Office, it was ascertained that you
were still very much alive,
and as a result of this act performed by
these fraudster's, I have been made to believe concretely that you are actually
an imposter, who was
certainly contacted by corrupt Nigerian's to
loot the Federal Government of Nigeria's treasury funds for an agreed
percentage ratio, of which your
task is to simply stand in place of the true
beneficiary to the falsely claimed funds, receive the funds as the funds
beneficiary, and furnish them with
their agreed percentage of the stolen
looted funds.

In addition, it has also come to my knowledge that you have already spent
several personally earned
funds in pursuit of having your falsely
claimed funds released and remitted to your person by the Federal Government of
Nigeria via the
assistance of your unknowingly fraudulent
Nigerian partners but all to no avail, and for this reason I genuinely pity you
and your looses, as you
would never receive a cent of your falsely
claimed contract funds by corresponding and co-operating with your unknowingly
fraudulent Nigerian
partners, but would only keep loosing all
your own personal funds to them.

Furthermore, the next reason why I have contacted you today, is also to inform
you that regardless of my
knowledge that you are an imposter to
the claimed funds, I can still assist you in having the complete funds released
to you in the least possible
time frame because of the pity I feel for
you and reasons best known to me, with my power and authority here in the
Federal Government of
Nigeria's Presidential Debt Reconciliation
Committee office here in the British West Indies United Kingdom, provided you
fully accept my conditions
outlined below strictly;

1. You must be fully prepared to strictly abide and adhere immediately to every
instruction I relate to you
un-doubtfully.
2. You must agree to give me 25% of the complete falsely claimed funds, upon
its release and
remittance into the designated banking co-
ordinate of your nominated bank.
3. You must keep this electronic mail contact and all our future
correspondences strictly confidential, in-
order not to jeopardize my efforts and our
reputation.
4. You must immediately close every contact and correspondences you are having
with your fraudulent
Nigerian partners, and can only contact
them after the successful complete release and remittance of your falsely
claimed overdue contract
funds payment, into the designated banking
co-ordinate of your nominated bank.

If you are genuinely and fully prepared to finally receive your complete
overdue contract funds payment
with my assistance, and my outlined
conditions stated numerically above are fully acceptable by you, I want you to
confirm to me immediately
by response e-mail using my official
direct email address at (address@hidden) and not this anonymous email address,
so
as to enable the final successful
finalization of your pending payment case with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, after all your previous
personal funds investments as
mandatory official fees.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding, as your prompt response to
this electronic
message followed by your telephone call, would
be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Office of The Director-General/Adviser on Budget,
& Head of Presidential Debt Reconciliation Commitee,
Mr. Bode Augusto,
Official Direct Email: address@hidden