toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] pkgconfig support

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] pkgconfig support
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:04:20 +0100 (BST)

Btw. could the TooN developers comment something, so that we do not
massage this patch for nothing? Is this kind of thing wanted?
(I'm just a TooN user.)

I haven't had time to review the patch, but I'm happy about patching in pkg-config support when I get some time.

By the way, TooN already tests for LAPACK in the configure script. The test is well debugged and has worked on very many platforms.

I'd rather use the existing test if possible. If this is really not possible, are the macros available easily for non ubuntu systems?

-Ed