Re: [Traverso-devel] release announcement updated

From: Nicola Doebelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] release announcement updated
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:42:26 +0200

Hi Remon / List,

Am Freitag, 30. Juni 2006 14:44 schrieb Remon Sijrier:
> I've updated the announcment a bit, could you please have a look if I
> missed something, spelling corrections and so on!

I finally found the time to look at your announcement. I like it, and besides
removing a few typos I only corrected the part where you describe the
interface concept. If you don't like my version, just keep yours, no problem.

There are also new versions of the effect dialogs, hope you like them. I still
have the problems with hanging events on my PPC, but on i386 they should run
smoothly. How does your slow PC cope with the real-time EQ curve? There's
quite some calculations going on while updating the curve.

As to the deb-packages, I'll have a look ASAP. (Isn't there some sort of
packaging service? Would be cool if we could send the source package to
someone who creates proper binary packages for the common distributions,
incl. all architectures...)

I tried to compile Traverso on OS X, but there were still unresolved
dependencies to libasound, although ALSA support was disabled in the project
file. I'll send you more information next time I work with OS X.

Best regards,
Nic