[Traverso-devel] Renaming the Song concept in Traverso

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Renaming the Song concept in Traverso
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:43:51 -0700

I think that the current use of the term Song in Traverso is a bit
confusing and ambiguous.

Song makes sense if you're building/remixing a single song from
multiple audio sources, but not if you're building a mix CD from a
bunch of music files, or if you're mastering the audio of a lecture.

I was talking to remon about this and we came up with the following
ideas as replacements for the word Song:

- Session
- Page
- Sheet

My current favorite is Session.