Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:27:33 +0200

Von: Remon <address@hidden>
> Nicola, do you think you can make a mac os x package, with a slightly
> patched
> Qt 4.3 ? (the patch I sent you..)

The scroll bars work fine again, so the patch seems to be ok. However, I just
found out that I forgot to include some libs required by other libs into the
application bundle. These dependencies are endless... It's difficult to test on
my system, because everything required is installed system-wide anyway. So it
will take a couple of days to get the deploy-osx.sh script ready, but once it
works, I can provide a OS X disk image anytime.

I failed to create a universal binary (for intel and PPC processors), due to
some libs refusing to compile in universal mode. So we will only have a binary
package for intel processors. Maybe I can sort out the problems later, when I
have more time and patience.

Cheers
Nic