[Traverso-devel] Multiple Burns

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Multiple Burns
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:40:50 -0700

I just noticed a burning bug!

I layed out one cd in a new sheet, went to export -> CD and exported
that CD, and closed the export dialog.

I then created another new sheet, and layed out a 2nd CD.  I went to
the export CD dialog, and pressed Start.  It asked me if I wanted to
use the existing render.

But there was no existing render of this new sheet!  It must have
thought that I was still on the previous sheet.  I canceled, but too
late.  The CD had already started burning, and so I now have a shiny
new coaster.  :(

Does the Burn dialog set its sheet on init, but not again when re-shown?

Can't check now.  Is bedtime...

g'night.

Ben