[Traverso-devel] Demo Projects

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Demo Projects
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 15:14:45 +0100

Hi all,

A user suggested in the Traverso forums to add the ability to download Demo
Projects from within Traverso, so new users can start directly experimenting
with the software, without the need to discover everything by themselves,
nothing new actually, but I think it's a good idea to work on. (iirc, it has
been suggested before)

Obviously the audio files need to be licensed under a free license, and to get
things rolling I added a board to the Traverso forums where users are asked
to share their work which then can be used as an example Project.

It should be relatively easy to add a menu to Traverso which shows available
demo Project which can be downloaded by Traverso itself (Qt makes this very
easy)

If you guys think this isn't a good idea, or have suggestions, please let me
know.

Best regards,