uri-devel

[Uri-devel] thread-safe uri?

From: Tony Cheung
Subject: [Uri-devel] thread-safe uri?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 08:43:52 +0800

Hi All,

I am looking for URI parsing functionalities and uri seems to be a very good candidate.

Basically, I would need this particular routine,

uri_t* uri_abs(uri_t* base, char* relative_string, int relative_length)

However, the returned uri_t object is allocated statically. Does that mean that uri is not thread-safe? Is there going to be a thread-safe version of uri, which objects are not allocated statically?

Thank you very much.

Tony Cheung