w3-dev

[W3-dev] Re: w3 manual does not permit modification?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [W3-dev] Re: w3 manual does not permit modification?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:33:10 -0800

Is there any chance you could take the time to update the
license?  I would like to get it clarified so that it's certain
whether it can be included in Debian by Debian's rules.
Currently, it's only in Debian because no one had noticed the
lack of permission for modification earlier.

If you don't think it's possible for you to do so, or if you
don't have time, let me know and I'll ask address@hidden; presumably
someone there can help me out.

--
Peter Seebach on managing engineers:
"It's like herding cats, only most of the engineers are already