w3-dev

[W3-dev] URGENT PLEASE

From: Jonathan Mandela
Subject: [W3-dev] URGENT PLEASE
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:28:05 +0200

From: Mr. Jonathan Mandela
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Email: address@hidden
3rd April, 2006

Dear Respected Friend,

How are you and your business? I am very interested in doing business in your
country, therefore I would like to seek your assistance and help. I am
particularly interested in properties but your advice on other areas of private
sector would be appreciated. I got your contact at the Business Bureau office
here in South Africa and I am of the belief that you would be of great help in
guiding me to a successful exploration of the investment potential of your
country which guarantee good capital returns and financial security. As a
result of this, I can take you in confidence basically because of the source of
my fund hereby believing that your assistance will be of profitable advantage
to us.

I am Mr.Jonathan Mandela, formerly of UNITA; and a Senior Cabinet member under
the military leadership of Gen. Jonas Savimbi. My comrades and I sensing the
weakness of our Liberation movement and loss of confidence in facing a better
trained and equipped federal government army towards the last one year, decided
to escape with some fund under our care which we deposited with a Fund
Fiduciary manager. Further, detailed information would be supplied to you for
verification if you are interested and respond favorably.

This was actually made possible under an arrangement. I am planning to relocate
to your country where I can be better established with my money and Angola
however not being safe for me because of its closeness to South Africa. I would
therefore like you to assist me in every possible way in securing this fund to
your country since I intend to live and run my business there. The amount
involved  is, Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar
{$14.5M}Sir, I would like you to understand my modesty in imploring for your
help  which is basically due to my lack of business experience and exposure in
your country. I also want you to acknowledge the fact that I am a career public
ervant who by virtue of the war in Angola was opportune to posses the amount of
money with me.

This fund being the basis of my future and business ambition, your friendship,
assistance and advice will be immensely appreciated while your effort will be
rewarded by parting with some percentage of the total  fund to you. Be also
assured that you stand no risk of any kind as it was an event during a war
situation and I look forward to your urgent response .Please kindly respond if
interested or not through the email address; address@hidden  .

Thanking you for the needed Cooperation.

Best Regard,

Mr. Jonathan Mandela.