w3-dev

[W3-dev] Hot and new C T X E Be a winning player with top class stokc re

From: Erna
Subject: [W3-dev] Hot and new C T X E Be a winning player with top class stokc recommendation
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:55:03 -0100

Measurements and stokc recommendations from top analysts stokc market directions and movements explained

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Manage your stokcs using expert recommendation!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Unbiased stokc strategies and information from experts Efficient approach to investing from stokc professionals
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New and hot
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Death pays all debts Tomorrow never comes Fate leads the willing but drives the stubborn A faithful friend is a medicine for life.
Many people know how to say nothing; few know when Pride comes before a fall But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone Smile and the world smiles with you, snore and you sleep alone

Love makes the world go round Speed thrills. The first step is the hardest Absence makes the heart go wander.

Accidents happen. Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going Too many chiefs and not enough indians If Fortune calls, offer him a seat