w3-dev

[W3-dev] here's a winer New and just in

From: pdkvxoa zhdalj
Subject: [W3-dev] here's a winer New and just in
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:19:22 +0800

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C
(SYMB : F C Y I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.95
Flacon energy has been a gold mine for us in past campaigns,
We are Glad to have it back and you will be too
S T R O N G  B U Y

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
try and miss this

F C Y I has performed like clockwork every time

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C (FCYI)

An independent resource exploration and production company whose current
projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta to the
exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the company
does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully
acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral
rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity presented by
these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a
second resource company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three
years and grant F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C. access to the mineral rights
for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% of the
country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the country's landmass had
been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the anticipation of
deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds in both base and
precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the
licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead
and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

If you miss F C Y I . P K now you WILL regret it.

-----------------------
We hung them out to dry.  Tossed around like a hot potato.   Stone cold sober.
 A thorn in my side.   Raking it in.  Raking it in.  Plain as water. Which came
first, the chicken or the egg. What goes down usually comes up.  Survival of
the fittest.   This is for the birds.   What goes up must come down. The way to
a man's heart is through his stomach.  Still water runs dirty and deep.   When
it rains it pours.   You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  A stepping stone
to. Sitting on the fence. Waking up with the chickens.

Wet behind the ears. Throw pearls before swine. Treat him like dirt. Raking in
the dough. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Water it down.  We'll
cross that bridge when we come to it.  Still waters run deep. Rise and shine.
What on earth? A place in the sun.   Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.
Two peas in a pod.  A rose is a rose is a rose. The way to a man's heart is
through his stomach.  To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   Pull it up
by the roots. Putting it in a nutshell.   A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
When we love - we grow.  Sweet as honey.   Worked night and day. The shoes on
the other foot now.   A place in the sun.   Your ass is grass.