w3-dev

[W3-dev] attest

From: all
Subject: [W3-dev] attest
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:30:46 -0500

Growth stockk picks and stocck recommendations

Fellow Invvestor, big news are hitting on thursday for AGA O!!!

Somebody knows something...place AG AO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the makret indexes bounce around a lot without really going
anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the
economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stoccks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly
lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AG AO!!!

Trrade Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Companyy: AAGA REESOURCES NEEW
Sotck: AGA O
CCurrent PPrice: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STROONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Stcok moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AGA O on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager inveestors of this emerging situation.
When this stcok moves - watch out! sttockks wwe proffile shoow aa siggnificant
increasse iin stoock pricce sometimes in days, not months or years, remember
this is a sstrong playy.

Massive news for AGA O this thursday! A GAO is a big mover in the STCOK
MRAKET!!!

Do as you would be done by He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law,
even his prayer shall be abomination.. Happy the bride who.. gets all the
presents. The end justifies the means.
Loving life is living life to the fullest Catch not at the shadow and lose the
substance.