w3-dev

[W3-dev] Investor News AETR . pk

From: rvtty vnwagyd
Subject: [W3-dev] Investor News AETR . pk
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:54:58 +0800

W A T C H   O U T!
Here comes the big one!
All signs show that AETR is going to Explode!

ALLIANCE ENTERPRISE (AETR)
Current Price 0.50
Add this gem to your watch list, and watch it trad closely!

NEWS RELEASE

TAECORP ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH IN REMOVING DEADLY LANDMINES.

TaeCorp Announces That NASA Technology Will Be a Key Contributor to Resolving
World's Landmine Dilemma
Sept. 6, 2006--The Alliance Enterprise Corporation ("TaeCorp") is pleased to
announce that NASA technology will be the key component in keeping our landmine
locator (LML) system operational year round, especially in inclement weather.
TaeCorp and Ice Management have agreed that Ice Management will customize their
de-icer system exclusively for TaeCorp's LML air vehicles that are to be
deployed for landmine removal and home security

MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA August 25, 2006 - The Alliance Enterprise Corporation
announced today a BREAKTHROUGH in developing an Aerial Landmine System aimed at
locating, detecting and mapping deadly landmines.

More than 100 million landmines in 83 countries are holding international
communities and industries hostage, preventing the investment in and
development of productive lands and the re-building of infrastructure.

A broad variety of landmines have been scattered over productive areas
effectively crippling the economy and disabling thousands of children and
adults.  There are no reliable records that accurately show where these
devastating landmines lie in wait for their victims.

With the present day costs to clear a single land mine ranging between ,000 to
,500, solving the problem of de-mining lands will reach billions of dollars.
TaeCorp has developed a technology based, cost effective solution to this
problem using its three tiered approach to scanning, mapping and removing
landmines. TaeCorp's System will provide many social and economic benefits to
countries and their industries including oil and gas, mining, agriculture,
roads and infrastructure development.

About TaeCorp.

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial Detection
Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer planet for all
humankind.

TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with landmines
that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

Watch AETR like a HAWK come Monday

the results speak for themselves

-----------------------
Salt of the Earth. Timber! The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. Your
name is mud.  So hungry I could eat a horse. Stone cold sober.   Up a tree.
Sweet as honey.   Wet behind the ears. Say it with flowers.   There's no time
like the present.   Red as a beet.  The season of goodwill.   Worry often gives
a small thing a big shadow. Spring rain, Fall gold. Plant kindness and gather
love.   Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. As uneasy as a cat near
water.   Stop, look and listen.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  There is always next year.   Turn over
a new leaf. Walking on thin ice. Spill the beans.   Turn over a new leaf. The
sun will shine into our yard to.   Up one side and down the other.   Say it
with flowers.   Sitting on the fence. Where man is not nature is barren. So
hungry I could eat a horse. Spring forward fall back. Want my place in the sun.
 To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. A thorn in my side.   The sun will
shine into our yard to.   Sturdy as an oak.   A stick in the mud.   A weed is
no more than a flower in disguise.  Your in hot water.