w3-dev

[W3-dev] Your money, nimble-feathered

From: Shauna Klein
Subject: [W3-dev] Your money, nimble-feathered
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:44:59 -0480

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no erectoin problems SOFT CIAALIS would help you to bring back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action in 15 minutes. SOFT CIALLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCSOUNT OFER!

http://doinig.hekreso.net/?62293344

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

    "Yes. Once in a while I read the Reports. "
Is the battery loose? Yup, definitely noticable. I solved it by adding a few layers of masking tape to the underside of the battery (see picture), something I shouldn't have to do on a laptop this expensive.