w3-dev

[W3-dev] offer film capacitors

From: best price for trimming potentiomters
Subject: [W3-dev] offer film capacitors
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 12:44:04 +0800

Offer Film capacitors

Hello,  Pls allow me to introduce our company to you. Elecsound is a manufacturer of trimming potentiometers, Capacitors. We are very strong in film capacitors,  below is the series we can offer.  Rohs complaint are valiable. but Price will be a little bit higher. Pls check below Film capacitors info and contact with us for competitive prices. We will be very glad to hear from you.

Film Capacitors

CL11 polyester film capacitors (PEI)
CL21Metallized polyester film capacitors
CBB13 Polypropylene Film Capacitors PPN
CBB21 Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors MPP
CBB20 Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitor-Axial
CBB81 Metallized POLYPROPYLENE FILM CAPACITOR―PPS
X2  Metallized Polyproplene Film Capacitor

Best regards.
Miss Belly
Elecsound Electronics Company Limited
Tel No :   0086 755 83045964