w3-dev

[W3-dev] Relax with You are just a click away from something which will

From: Clare
Subject: [W3-dev] Relax with You are just a click away from something which will eliminate your most distressing trouble.
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:09:13 +0200

Hottest new offer
 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms. You are about to gain inches in months or even less - get ready
to have more fun!

 Stop taking that size-does-not-matter crap from girls! They just don't want to
hurt you! Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will
have right now! Come in here: http://niorlo.com/gall/ms/
Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged.

 Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me Poor men
seek meat for their stomach, rich men stomach for their meat. The course of
true love never did run smooth Variety is the spice of life