w3-dev

[W3-dev] New Home Banking features!

From: Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
Subject: [W3-dev] New Home Banking features!
Date: 23 Oct 2006 16:20:33 -0000

At Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, we are committed to protecting your financial interests with secure technology and educate you with “best practices” for staying secure on the Internet. As a Hawaii State Federal Credit Union Home Banking  member, we want to make you aware of the increasing use of "phishing" and "spoofing" to obtain sensitive personal information.

"Phishing" is a type of fraud where an e-mail asks you, often with a sense of urgency, to click a link to update or confirm your sensitive personal information, such as your account numbers, card numbers, social security/tax identification numbers, passwords, or PINs.

To enhance the security when accessing your on-line accounts, HSFCU has implemented an additional layer to our on-line security system. You may be requested to answer security questions in order to complete your log in to the Home Banking  system.

Click here to log in to the Home Banking  system.

Please do not reply to this message.

Warmly,
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 3072