w3-dev

[W3-dev] Company already up by 2.14% major stem cell event about to take

From: Newrelease_market_alert
Subject: [W3-dev] Company already up by 2.14% major stem cell event about to take place virgil fox
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 05:42:44 +0800

to BMSN.OB could prove to be one of the BIGGEST stem cell stock plays for the coming month do.

Major Pr campaign launched today. that, is.
Expect monumental news any minute. 10.

Find BMSN.OB Quote Here to.

Here's the News. Go read it right now. say:.
Read the entire news release from Friday Closing-Market will. strike.
Any minute BMSN's facility will get clearance to open 'I.

Friday October 27, 4:00 pm ET--After the market close Friday the, How Rob Served a Mighty King The new traveling machine was a distinct improvement over the old one, for it carried Rob with wonderful speed across the broad Atlantic Master.

The CEO has stated that as far as he knows this will be the first Stem Cell from fat storage facility. They will also store cord blood. This will be a major moment for BMSN. Everyone will have the opportunity to store Adult Stem Cells from fat and cord blood. Low float, approximately 2.7 million. Don't miss this watch Monday here we come. Key.

Oct. 10, 2006 (Bio-Matrix) -- Bio-Matrix Scientific Group Inc. (OTCBB:BMSN), a biotechnology company focused on stem cell cryogenics and disposable stem cell / tissue transfer instruments, announced today that the new Class 10,000 Processing Laboratory is now 95% completed, with 100% completion scheduled by mid-October. wonder.
He fell asleep soon after starting, and only wakened when the sun was high in the heavens.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company. what.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. But he found himself whirling along at a good rate, with the greenish shimmer of the peaceful ocean waves spread beneath him far beyond his range of vision.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. So-and-so.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. Being in the track of the ocean steamers it was not long before he found himself overtaking a magnificent vessel whose decks were crowded with passengers.
You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. is.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.He dropped down some distance, to enable him to see these people more plainly, and while he hovered near he could hear the excited exclamations of the passengers, who focused dozens of marine glasses upon his floating form. This inspection somewhat embarrassed him, and having no mind to be stared at he put on additional speed and soon left the steamer far behind him. About noon the sky clouded over, and Rob feared a rainstorm was approaching.