w3-dev

[W3-dev] Grand note. You must read.

From: Stacy Mackey
Subject: [W3-dev] Grand note. You must read.
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:09:59 -0060

Current: O.70 (+16%) Insiders accumulating?
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5

The publicity blitz has begun!  The first of a week-long
series of announcements was made after the end of
Wednesday's trading day.  This is going to give us very
sizable gains on Thursday.  The continuing promotion is
expected to culminate with a record earnings report!

Here's the latest:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 1, 2006 10:16pm-
Ever-Glory International Group, a multinational enterprise
specializing in garment manufacturing and exports, has
expanded the scope of its business in 2006, wherein the
first half of the year, completed orders from a single
customer, C&A, totaled a staggering US$5.6 Million.

This is just ONE customer!  Many others have place large
orders this quarter.

August 8th - 2mil$ order from Matalan
July 25th - 500k$ order from Debenhams
July 10th - 1mil$ order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.
EGLY is the real deal!  We are expecting third quarter
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members
to take a position in before the data hits the street.
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and
send this one way up!

Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.

Fortune favors the bold!