w3-dev

[W3-dev] Newsreleases markets alert

From: mariela chavez
Subject: [W3-dev] Newsreleases markets alert
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:40:30 -0600

Market update.
Bottom Feeder Alert He was a tall, lean man, having a bald head but a thick, iron-gray beard, and his black eyes sparkled brightly from behind a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Ventures Inc. There are no stables here, said the Wizard, unless some have been built since I went away.
RMVN stolen.
0.07 last trade! After attentively regarding the boy for a time he said, in broken English: But, M'sieur, how can you fly wizout ze--ze machine? I have experiment myself wiz some air-ship; but you--zere is nossing to make go! Rob guessed that here was his opportunity to do the Demon a favor by explaining his electrical devices to this new acquaintance, who was evidently a man of science.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology. Here is the secret, Professor, he said, and holding out his wrist displayed the traveling machine and explained, as well as he could, the forces that operated it.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. The Frenchman, as you may suppose, was greatly astonished, and to show how perfectly the machine worked Rob turned the indicator and rose a short distance above the tower, circling around it before he rejoined the professor on the roof.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! We have never needed them before, answered Jellia; for the Sawhorse lives in a room of the palace, being much smaller and more natural in appearance than this great beast you have brought with you.
RMVN is at a low low price. upon.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90--- Then he showed his food tablets, explaining how each was stored with sufficient nourishment for an entire day.
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? The scientist positively gasped for breath, so powerful was the excitement he experienced at witnessing these marvels, Eet is wonderful--grand--magnifique! he exclaimed. But here is something of still greater interest, continued Rob, and taking the Automatic Record of Events from his pocket he allowed the professor to view the remarkable scenes that were being enacted throughout the civilized world.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future events. Do you mean that I'm a freak? asked Jim, angrily.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. Oh, no, she hastened to say, there may be many more like you in the place you came from, but in Oz any horse but a Sawhorse is unusual.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first. The Frenchman was now trembling violently, and he implored Rob to tell him where he might obtain similar electrical machines.