w3-dev

[W3-dev] shakers trades

From: The_information_resoure
Subject: [W3-dev] shakers trades
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:20:04 -0300

Bottom Feeder Alert with.

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the 1.5TRlLLlON Daily Currency Exchange Market. the, sharp.
Company: Remington Ventures Inc. She knew remonstrance was useless so long as her husband encouraged the boy, and that she would be wise to bear her cross with fortitude. Rob also knew his mother's protests would be of no avail; so he continued to revel in electrical processes of all sorts, using the house as an experimental station to test the powers of his productions.

Find RMVN.PK Quote Here thorns,.

Here's the News. Go read it right now. which.
Read the entire news release hint. should.
Remington Ventures is a publicly traded software company specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural networks for the currency markets. was.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. be, It was in his own room, however,--his workshop--that he especially delighted sufficient.

New technology analizes the 1.5TRlLLlON a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! to.

-- What is this Market? thrust.

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur - day or night. For not only was it the center of all his numerous lines throughout the house, but he had rigged up therein a wonderful array of devices for his own amusement.

--Here is What the Technology Does enable.

Remington Ventures has developed a software system that automatically renders neural network predictions from real time data. This new system is continuously improving itself to isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s) to trade. The system’s neural network input database is designed so that the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well as the trade parameters. defiantly.

A neural network is a software (or hardware) simulation of a biological brain (sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or ANN). The purpose of a neural network is to learn to recognize patterns in your data. Once the neural network has been trained on samples of your data, it can make predictions by detecting similar patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly Artificial Intelligence. Perhaps the flames will set fire to all that miserable wooden country, and if it does the loss will be very small and the Gargoyles never will be missed.

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of trading because we pre-train and maintain our Neural Networks for you. But come, my children; let us explore the mountain and discover which way we must go in order to escape from this cavern, which is getting to be almost as hot as a bake-oven.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. To their disappointment there was within this mountain no regular flight of steps by means of which they could mount to the earth's surface.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? A sort of inclined tunnel led upward for a way, and they found the floor of it both rough and steep.

The watch starts right now! A trolley-car moved around a circular track and stopped regularly at all stations; an engine and train of cars moved jerkily up and down a steep grade and through a tunnel; a windmill was busily pumping water from the dishpan into the copper skillet; a sawmill was in full operation and a host of mechanical blacksmiths, scissors-grinders, carpenters, wood-choppers and millers were connected with a motor which kept them working away at their trades in awkward but persevering fashion.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. The room was crossed and recrossed with wires.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. toward.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. They crept up the walls, lined the floor, made a grille of the ceiling and would catch an unwary visitor under the chin or above the ankle just when he least expected it.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. the.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.Yet visitors were forbidden in so crowded a room, and even his father declined to go farther than the doorway. As for Rob, he thought he knew all about the wires, and what each one was for; but they puzzled even him, at times, and he was often perplexed to know how to utilize them all. One day when he had locked himself in to avoid interruption while he planned the electrical illumination of a gorgeous pasteboard palace, he really became confused over the network of wires.