w3-dev

[W3-dev] Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: mitchell harrison
Subject: [W3-dev] Fully DebtFree Immediately
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:13:46 +0200

"Greetings from a pleased customer here. As you are aware of I used your
firm  to fully Eradicate all of my $51,000.00 in credit card bills. I was
given a chance to stop making all payments straight away without using
bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M calling the shots again and ALL of my high-interest bills due,
penalties, and fees are gone Legally and lawfully Forever.

You call yourself the best in the country you are right! I will be
spreading the news to my entire family and buddies to call you. They would
be crazy not to get in touch with you at once.

Thanks again,, you have given me another chance".
Jhon C. in Texas

P H O N E
 312.683.5160

Thorough info or to being to a standstill getting or to look at our address

The Demon bowed and spread his hands in the form of a semi-circle.An
instant later there was a blinding flash, and when Rob recovered from it and
opened his eyes the Demon of Electricity had disappeared
4b06