w3-dev

[W3-dev] Join the champions high $

From: larue dunn
Subject: [W3-dev] Join the champions high $
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 02:57:21 +1100

Hello Allan,

I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like forever. Its
hard to thank you enough for establishing  me in this new enterprise. You
have given me a fresh start on life.  Already realizing twice as much as I
realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months.
Having a ball in this career. Its fun and I am a hero to the judges and to
my clientele. What an exciting profession to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is
working out perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the
clientele I can handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill
in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so.  Germany and
Mexico this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
 T.    New York

This might be you!

Dial
1-3-0-3--395-3900

Just above to study more or to stop receiving additional information and
then to see location

It has grieved me that men have not yet discovered what even birds know:
that the atmosphere offers them swift and easy means of traveling from one
part of the earth's surface to another. Some people have tried to build
airships, remarked Robm7