w3-dev

[W3-dev] vvatch This Emerging Gro vvth stock

From: tom thumb
Subject: [W3-dev] vvatch This Emerging Gro vvth stock
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:60:01 +0100

INVESTORS ALERT!! *** SYMBOL: IFLT ***

DATE: November, 20, 2006
Symbol: IFLT.PK
Curent price: $0.008
Target price: $1 (same as in 2004)
Recommendation: STRONG BUY!!!
WATCH THIS TRADE Monday November, 20

THE UNDISCOVERED GEM! ONE OF THE BIGGEST
CRUISE LINE SERVICE AND TICKET SALES AGENCIES IN EURASIA
HAS JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER RECORD-BRAKING SEASON AND
IS LOOKING FOR FURTHER EXPANSION IN 2007!
GET ON THE “GROUND FLOOR” OF THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!

CALL YOUR BROKER NOW!!!

bound to bag something with THEM. Then you blandly say ALSO, and load up
breathless interest in a tooth by taking a grip on it with the forceps, andthen stand there and drawl through a tedious anecdote before they give thedreaded jerk. Parentheses in literature and dentistry are in bad taste.
Sixthly, I would require a speaker to stop when he is done, and not
imagine we are growing tautological, and so we are weak enough to exchange