w3-dev

[W3-dev] Offer Cermet Trimming Potentiometers

From: kathy
Subject: [W3-dev] Offer Cermet Trimming Potentiometers
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:42:32 +0000 (UTC)

Elecsound is a manufacturer of high quality, high reliability electronic
components, formed in January of 1996. We currently offer a broad range of
Cermet Trimming Potentiometers, 3006 trimpot; 3262 trimpot; 3266 trimpot; 3269
trimpot; 3296 trimpot; 3299 trimpot; 3323 trimpot; 3329 trimpot; 3362 trimpot;
3386 trimpot. Our staff has over 10 years of experience with excellent English.
All of our employees have a strong work ethic and a strong commitment to
provide the high quality products that consistently meet or exceed our
customers" requirements. We offer very prompt reply, competitive price, speedy
delivery and good after sale service.