w3-dev

[W3-dev] Initial notice report

From: ellena young
Subject: [W3-dev] Initial notice report
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:02:10 -0200

Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high alert starting N0W. He turned the indicator on the dial of the machine and they began to descend rapidly.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off The little fellow screamed with fear, but Rob paid no attention to him until the feet of the two suspended sailors were actually dipping into the waves, when he brought their progress to an abrupt halt.
First day company profile Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27% Wh--wh--what are you g--g--going to do? gurgled the cowardly sailor. I'm going to feed you to the sharks--unless you promise to keep your mouth shut, retorted the boy.
The Next Home Run, Presents man.
Sierra Gold Corporation. or.
OTC:SGCP.PK beast,.
Current price, 14 cents simply.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world. point.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too? Then the Princess spoke in a stern voice: Prisoner, what have you to say for yourself? Are you guilty, or not guilty? Why, that's for you to find out, replied Eureka.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. If you can prove I'm guilty, I'll be willing to die nine times, but a mind's eye is no proof, because the Woggle-Bug has no mind to see with.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. Now, then; decide at once! Which will it be--sharks or silence? I won't say a word--'pon my honor, I won't! said the sailor shudderingly.
Read the news and you decide! All right; remember your promise and we'll have no further trouble, remarked Rob, who had hard work to keep from laughing at the man's abject terror.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are both in the same region bordering SGCP's property. and mind, dear, said Dorothy.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Once more he ascended and continued the journey, and for several hours they rode along swiftly and silently.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON. the.
This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). tube.
The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news). Rob's shoulders were beginning to ache with the continued tugging of the vine upon them, but the thought that he was saving the lives of two unfortunate fellow-creatures gave him strength and courage to persevere.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential and.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found in kimberlites press.
and suggest the presence of diamonds. Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) Night was falling when they first sighted land; a wild and seemingly uninhabited stretch of the American coast.
Rob made no effort to select a landing place, for he was nearly worn out with a strain and anxiety of the journey. He dropped his burden upon the brow of a high bluff overlooking the sea and, casting the vine from his shoulders, fell to the earth exhausted and half fainting.
Any material, in this, is being put together and contigent info. that the data shows to be something that one could rely on, All inform. inside can't be insured as correct and/or affirmed. and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall see..