w3-dev

[W3-dev] mail from Valentina

From: Valentina
Subject: [W3-dev] mail from Valentina
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:39:13 +0700

Dear
Let me to tell you about myself. My name is Valentina. I live in Moscow. I
am 28 years old. I look for a man for marriage.
I'd like to get acquainted with handsome, gentle, attentive man who
has sense of humor and different interests, dreams to create friendly
family based on love and respect to each other.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
* Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
* Are you planning to visit Russia?
* Have you ever been to Russia?
* Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
* What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
* Why are you interested in Russian lady?
I will be waiting for your reply to
mailto:address@hidden
I'll be happy to here from you soon. Bye-bye
Valentina