w3-dev

[W3-dev] extending financing hassle free

From: Hubert
Subject: [W3-dev] extending financing hassle free
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:29:56 +0900 (EET)

Hello,
Important information regarding your loan: ID EHPI883
we'd like to inform you that we are accepting your application, bad credit ok, We are ready to give you a $260,000 loan for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.
It does NOT cost anything, just fill up a online form - we request you to take just 2 minutes off your valuable time for lowering you.
look: http://startroots.com
Have a good holidays!