w3-dev

[W3-dev] solid refinances for the usa!

From: Antonia
Subject: [W3-dev] solid refinances for the usa!
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:00:47 +0800 (EET)

Hello,
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mort'gage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
Stop fighting for lenders let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around! $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!
Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form.
look: http://startroots.com
Have a good holidays!