w3-dev

[W3-dev] Save your budget with our software offers

From: Frieda Echols
Subject: [W3-dev] Save your budget with our software offers
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 12:30:36 -0600

Good evening,

Do not in any case enter our store! Do not look at our prices and wide choice of cheap legal downloadable 0Em software! Do you really need this software? You will definitely need manuals and different promo-discs that are included in the packs from the manufacturers that cost hundreds of bucks! We do not offer you this – only 100% full-working oem software without any manuals.

So, do not pay attention to this letter – others will definitely be superior to you as they’ll buy & download the software saving hundreds of bucks!

Just in case, our address: http://www.softmagworld.com/download_now_swami.html

Thank you