w3-dev

[W3-dev] Slight error - Urgent Action Required

From: service
Subject: [W3-dev] Slight error - Urgent Action Required
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:09:27 -0600

PayPal
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, visit the Security Center. Click "Security Center" on the bottom of any PayPal page
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
Dear PayPal Client,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification we have detected a slight error
in your billing information on file with PayPal.
This might be due to either following reasons :
  • A recent change in your personal information (I.E. change of address)
  • Submitting invalid information during initial signup process
  • An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due of an internal error within our processors
In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised , access to your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited untill this issue has been resolved. In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access we may require some specific information from you for the following reason :

- We encourage you to restore full access as soon as possible
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP059