w3-dev

[W3-dev] Fwd:

From: Nick Haynes
Subject: [W3-dev] Fwd:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:55:22 +0500

dyke
When he saw the mower bearing down on him he rolled over on his back and dug frantically at the driveway dirt with his heels, trying to push himself under the cruiser where she couldnt get him. "That was the question I had to ask myself, and as much as I may have wanted to pull the wool over my eyes, I knew the answer to that - I knew even before I saw the marks on the door over there.