w3-dev

[W3-dev] Microsoft Office 2OO7 & Adobe Acrobat 8 for 79$ today Jan 13 17

From: Shamim Chacon
Subject: [W3-dev] Microsoft Office 2OO7 & Adobe Acrobat 8 for 79$ today Jan 13 17:00:01 MSK 2007
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:17:26 -0500

All programms on speclal from Sedat's hotsoft for 2007.

Microsoft 0ffice 2OO7    79$
Microsoft Vista Ultimate 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 PR0      79$
Windows XP PR0 +SP2      49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O       59$
Macromedia Studio 8      99$
Office2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7    129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3    59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2    59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 49$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$

D0WNL0AD lnstantly
http://gusb.flov44.com/

Mac Speclals:
Adobe Acrobat PR0 7             69$
Adobe After Effects             49$
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium 149$
Ableton Live 5.0.1              49$
Adobe Photoshop CS              49$

http://gusb.flov44.com/-software-for-mac-.php

is the broadcast address for the subnet 10.20.30, and foobar is
Otherwise, if you will use the ``proxy ARP'' method, you will need to
If you prefer, LPD can make a short header; specify sb (short banner)
        technology.  It contains the same problems as the original
o       ftp7.br.FreeBSD/pub/FreeBSD
Enter secret password:                 ) I typed my secret password
        connection (i.e. it has the RST or ACK bits set).  You can
                 Bit 2     Interrupt ID Bit #1
caution when flushing rules, the default deny policy will leave your
        Support for System V semaphores.  Less commonly used but only
"#$%&'()*+,-./012345
for future use and proceed.
Native capacity is 525MB.
:sh:sd=/var/spool/lpd/bamboo:\
for future use and proceed.
compilable and stable at all times, but we do occasionally make
        Stop the printer.  The printer will finish the current job and
The following CD-ROM type systems are supported at this time:
at ``key'' to the end of the line.  Thus:
        discuss alternative solutions.  Individuals interested in
#
If you are shopping for filters, see if they are LPD-compatible.  If
Depending on the processor, the CPU may be able to execute a few
o  ARNET 8 port serial card using shared IRQ.
        options specified in spec.  The supported list of IP options
The same mechanism is used in Hewlett-Packard's SureStore 2000i tape
The boot message identifier for this drive is "SONY SDT-5000 3.02"
instance: your login name, the iteration count, and seed.  When
4.2.    The Ports collection
rarely used.  Section ``Output Filters'' describe them.  There are
o  Cogent           EM960PCI
orchid:zhang                  9.00    1   $  0.18
Contributed by Garrett Wollman <wollmanFreeBSD>
memory footprint, making a 5MB configuration a more acceptable
Hopefully that file is already included; if not, add the code:
SCSI by the way. ESDI is standardized by ANSI.
the next section) and the localhost route.
write 60MB (DC600 cartridge) tapes.  In order to overwrite 120 and 150
of FreeBSD-current available, but only because we are interested in
is the final way out of disaster and almost the same as hitting the
present. To enable the controller to uniquely identify which drive it
Tape libraries and changers are not available.
% cd /usr/bin; man -f *
charged for header pages they did not print.    Basically, lpr -h will
most other SCSI devices.  Make sure that you have enough SCSI cable to
know where to get the files.
0xc2 write       Channel 4 starting word count
Now, users on orchid can print to rattan and bamboo.    If, for example,
file, but with _sum appended to the name.  It then truncates the
        32-byte send and receive buffer can be optionally enabled.  Made
soft limits.