w3-dev

[W3-dev] Cashier operator career perspective

From: Jeanette Daugherty
Subject: [W3-dev] Cashier operator career perspective
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:21:39 +0180

Attention to all European Union and North America Residents!

Asian Based Science and Medicine Research Centre is looking for new partners in Europe and North America.

We run monthly “discover new genius” competitions in different European Institutes and Universities with the main purpose of bringing the brightest of all talented and promising minds to our Research Centre for further improvement and development of their genuine talents.

We look forward to have them introducing new bio-chemistry and medicine, agricultural and environmental epoch-making discoveries for the sake of our common future.

We are looking for enthusiastic individuals in Europe and North America to help our program.

The position we have available is the “Processing Courier”.
Monthly salary: 4000 EUR

Minimum requirements:

Age limit: over 21.
Knowledge required: PC, Internet, Communication ability.
Recommended: mobile and land line telephone number.

Assist our brightest winners in making their way to our Research Centre with the help of our European and North American sponsors.

For further information about our program and possible employment with the Company, please reply to this email and specify the country You are from

Tokyo Science and Medicine research Centre
“Discover new genius” Department