w3-dev

[W3-dev] We are happy to present you our new openings in Project Managem

From: Business Bureau
Subject: [W3-dev] We are happy to present you our new openings in Project Management!
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:38:48 -0120

The progressive company which takes  high place in sphere of professional
development of the Internet  Technologies offers vacancy of the Project Manager
for the active and purposeful person.
REQUIREMENTS
- High  communication skills. Ability to work with people face-to-face,
telephone conversation, business correspondence ect.
- age 21 +
- desire to  reach financial success and career growth.
- ability  to understand new concepts quickly  for effective achievement of the
planned  purposes.
- analytical and organizational skills
- ability to work with  professional command.
- basic knowledge of IT-technologies
- knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word.
- access to the Internet.

 The SALARY is $50000 a year. When active career growth the salary is $70000
and above.

 If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume to our Manager of
 personnel department at Paul Rogers (address@hidden) . We will  consider your
resume with pleasure.

Best Regards

Kramer's Business Bureau