w3-dev

[W3-dev] Re: Putting Emacs/W3 in ELPA?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [W3-dev] Re: Putting Emacs/W3 in ELPA?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:17:13 -0700

>>>>> "Steinar" == Steinar Bang <address@hidden> writes:

Steinar> I would like Emacs/W3 to be uploaded to ELPA (Emacs Lisp
Steinar> Package Archive) http://tromey.com/elpa/
[...]

Steinar> I've already prepared an ELPA package and sendt to Tom
Steinar> Tromey, the maintainer of ELPA.  But he prefers to have
Steinar> upstream approval, and also that the upstream maintainers
Steinar> upload new version directly to ELPA.

It's been a week now, so I'm going to go ahead and upload this.

Please consider checking in Steinar's patch, or giving him write
access so he can do it :-)

Tom