w3-dev

[W3-dev] Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

From: Stephen Henry
Subject: [W3-dev] Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:29:26 +0000

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest revision in the git repo and I'm having some difficulty getting w3 to run on emacs 23.1.1 (on Mac OS X). When I attempt to run it, it terminates prematurely with the error "Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil"

I've attached the backtrace. It looks that w3 is breaking at the point where it is attempting to set the default font size. It appears that the 'device' variable is nil. I'm maybe doing something wrong, but it'd be good to know how to fix it.

Kind regards,

Stephen